About me



I am an industrial designer and product development engineer with a master's degree in the Elisava design school in digital modeling for automotive and product. 

I have always had a curious mind worried about learning how to shape the world around us and how it works, reaching the point of disassembling objects to satisfy my curiosity. I have always liked the design and everything that goes from the conception of the idea to the materialization of the concept. With the passage of time and my training I have acquired new skills and concerns as a designer, such as "surely there is a better way to do it" or "what experience does the person have with my designs and how can I make it unforgettable?" 

I love working as a team and being enriched by the experience of others and being able to contribute something of myself, to be constantly learning and updated.

Pages